How To Apply our KICK-ASS Decal to your bike
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use products that will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the transfer tape (marked ‘TT’). This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the decal cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the paper backing (marked ‘PB’) off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat STEP 2.
- Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. (For best results, wait a couple of hours before moving to the next step.)
- Slowly peel the transfer tape (TT) off at a sharp angle. Be careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If the decal pulls away from the surface repeat STEP 4.
- Ride and shine, Puncheur.
Sweater - Size chart
Size chart for PNCHR and Trouée d'Arenberg Sweaters
||A) Half Chest, 2,5cm below armhole
||B) Body Length (from HPS)
||C) Sleeve Length